Payment Opportunities & Challenges – Holly Coventry – American Express
Holly Coventry, Vice President of International Open Banking Payments at American Express talks to Douglas Mackenzie about the payment opportunities & challenges that face merchants in the current ecosystem.
Holly explains that the biggest opportunities can be discovered when merchants & providers look through the lens of the consumer and make sure that they are offering consumers the right choices & the right ways to pay for their services. Holly adds that Security & Efficiency are currently the top priorities for consumers, so improving those areas presents some of the biggest opportunities to merchants currently.
Watch the full video to learn more about the payment opportunities & challenges that face merchants in the current ecosystem.
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more