Mambu’s Kunal Galav On The New Demands From Customers In The SME Space
Kunal Galav, Global Head of Partnership Development at Mambu, sits down with FF News’ Douglas Mackenzie for a conversation about banking with SMEs and the new demands that are arising from customers in the SME space.
“I wouldn’t say that they’re new demands, I’d say that they are demands that have been unfulfilled in the current state of the industry. Imagine you’re an SME, you want your accounts to accounts to be in order and your books to be in order. You need your taxes to be filed. You have your employees so you need your expenses to be managed. You need to be able to manage employee accounts and set limits.”
“So the demand that will come is, can my bank do all these things for me? That’s where we as Mambu come in. We operate on three really simple principles. We’ve got flexible APIs which means we can easily integrate with the ecosystem that already exists. We live in a world where there are solutions available for SMEs but they’re all disparate. So with Mambu, you can actually get this combined.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Bitget Empowers Community With Upgraded Broker Program Read more
- Veriff and Inverid Partner to Expand Identity Verification Capabilities Read more
- Phos by Ingenico partners with Tyl by NatWest to deliver Android SoftPoS to UK market Read more
- Cover Genius Exceeds 25M Policies Sold, Protects +14M Customers Globally Read more
- Landmark Information Group and Shieldpay Announce Partnership to Modernise Financial Settlement in Conveyancing Read more