Jason Cozens discusses how Glint can ensure the safety of customers’ gold
All that glitters is not gold. But in Glint’s case, it is.
Jason Cozens is the Founder & CEO of Glint, the global Fintech company that has built a regulated multi-currency saving and payments platform that is the first in the world to enable real-time buying, saving, exchanging, sending and spending gold and other currencies via the Glint app and Mastercard.
Chatting to Kate Edwards, Jason discusses how Glint ensures the security and safety of its customer’s gold, and how it really is the most reliable form of money.
‘No-one’s found a way to dematerialize gold and hack it along the wires to some off-shore account that nobody knows about. Security for me is in the metal itself’.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more