ISO 20022, Ready? With Chris Stares, valantic FSA
There is strong momentum across the industry to implement and gain value from ISO 20022 rich data, with the revised start date now pushed to 20th March 2023. Chris Stares, Senior Solutions rchitect at valantic FSA discusses the concern over the readiness of banks and financial institutions to meet this looming deadline.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more