Future Payments Journeys – Holly Coventry – American Express
Holly Coventry, Vice President of International Open Banking Payments at American Express talks to Douglas Mackenzie about potential future payments journeys.
Holly states that the sector has seen really positive change recently in an area that historically has seen very little disruption. She adds that we’re at a really exciting point of time in the payments industry as it has been ripe for disruption in the recent market. Therefore, American Express will be leaning into the positive changes of the future.
Watch the full video to find out more about potential future payments journeys.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more