FF Virtual Arena: Are Fintech Events Screwed?
Join us today as we look at what is happening in the events space of Fintech. We are joined by Laurent Nizri, of arguably the best (and only so far) big Fintech event of the year, Paris Fintech Forum; and Lisa Moyle, from one of the few events that is attempting a grassroots virtual event, VC innovations. With so many events cancelled, we look at the knock-on effect of this, what this means for small tech firms unable to meet big banks face to face, what this means for pitching for VC funds, and what it means for the ecosystems and community spirit that Fintech brings.
- Lemonade Launches in the UK Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more