Icon Solutions’ Liam Jeffs on Why Incumbents Need to Prioritise New Tech
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we caught up with Liam Jeffs, the Global Sales Director at Icon Solutions, to discuss the impact that new fintechs have had on the payments space and why incumbents need to prioritise new technologies to innovate.
Looking at the work JPMorgan has done in the UK with Chase Bank, Jeffs details the receptiveness financial institutions now have to technology and its ability to provide new revenue streams in payments.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more