Fintech Finance Presents: The Regtech Show 1.01 – Opportunities with GDPR
In this episode of the RegTech show, we look to the future. We learn how the incoming regulations of GDPR and PSD2 are going to galvanise the entire Finance Industry.
We speak with Chris Perram from FileFacets, the anti tech AI company, who speak with us on organising data during this mercurial period.
Benoit LeGrand with the enviable position of Chief Innovation Officer at ING gives us the low down for their five year plan.
Ryan Miller from Wells Fargo gives us a macro view on the industry and how they can interact with the Fintechs’ themselves to actually enhance their customer offerings.
- ekko Launches Incentives Platform To Meet Demands Of ESG Conscious Employees Read more
- David Stevens – Aquis – FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2023 Read more
- Cable and new UK bank Griffin partner to integrate robust automated financial crime assurance into Griffin’s BaaS platform Read more
- Stables Launches Asia Pacific’s First StableCoin-Only Wallet With a Payment Card for Everyday Spending Powered by Mastercard Read more
- Research: America’s Small Businesses Threatened by Inability to Access Needed Credit Read more