Fintech Finance Presents: The Insurtech Show 2.02 – Insuring Creative Communication
In this episode of The Insurtech Show, we talk to Insurers, about how they talk with their customers. What are the challenges of improving customer experience in an age of constantly shifting expectations, technology and regulation? To find out we ask French multinational insurance firm AXA about the importance of meaningful customer relationships in the digital age. Over in New York, Doug Mackenzie hears from Insurance giants Chubb about their customer experience game plan for 2020. Meanwhile in Texas, Ali Paterson speaks with Quadient, a firm that creates helps institutions communicate with their customers in the digital age, with a human touch.
- ID-Pal partners with Keystone Property Finance to streamline the client onboarding process for mortgage brokers and borrowers Read more
- Nexar Teams Up with Cover Whale to Ensure Safer Rides for Insured Truck Drivers Read more
- TransUnion Appoints Linda Zukauckas to its Board of Directors Read more
- First Isle of Man Insurtech Accelerator Program finishes on a high Read more
- 23 million adults apply or consider applying for financial services products every year Read more