Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 4.02 – Payments, They Are Changing
In today’s episode of The Fintech Show we are going to be looking at how the very nature of payments has changed over the last decade. With the digital economy moving at instant speed the way we buy and sell products is having to change: from subscriptions to pay later schemes there are a few players taking advantage of this revolution. But can we do more? To find out we talk to Ciaran Chu, ACI Worldwide’s head of public cloud over in London – and from our digital studio we head to Spain to speak with Juan Jiménez Zaballos, head of industry transformation at Santander and over in the states, we speak Varo’s Phillipa Girling, Chief Risk Officer to see how the entire ecosystem is starting to get moving!
People In This Post
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more
- Jumio Announces New Sales Leadership to Usher Company into New Era Read more
- Hiscox partners with Supercede for all outward reinsurance Read more
- Medius Appoints Mattias Laurentz Johansson as GM for MediusGo Read more
- Treasury Prime Announces $40 Million in Series C Funding Read more