Fintech Finance Season 3 Episode 12: Cards And Payments
In this special episode of Fintech Finance, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the plastic card, we take a look at cards and payments.
We sent Doug Mackenzie to Munich to find out from Matica, some of their solutions when it comes to the actual manufacturing of plastic, and how this ties in with consumer demand.
We also headed over to Greece to speak with Mellon Technologies, to get an understanding of where they see the role of plastic with their customer base.
Lastly, our own Lewis Averillo-Singh went to MetroBank to open an account to see the role of plastic in the customer onboarding process.
- BondExchange Launches First Embedded Surety Application Read more
- Invstr Named Best Social Trading Platform of 2023 by FinTech Breakthrough Awards Read more
- Ally Names Russell Hutchinson as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Interactive Brokers Expected to Raise Interest Rates to USD 4.33% on Instantly Available Cash Read more
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Strategic Investment in Auros Global Limited Read more