Diego Gutierrez, Vodacom – An Introduction to M-Pesa
Diego Gutierrez, Chief Officer of International Markets at Vodacom sits down with Douglas Mackenzie and gives us an introduction to M-Pesa: Vodacom’s Mobile Money Service.
M-Pesa is Africa’s largest fintech, with approximately 50 million customers using the service across its footprint alongside 700,000 agents who take & distribute money for the service. In 2021, over $250 billion worth of transactions were made using M-Pesa.
View the full video, to discover how M-Pesa is helping form connections in the African continent.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more