An Introduction to Stake – Matthew Leibowitz – Stake
Matthew Leibowitz, CEO & Co-Founder of Stake sits down with Douglas Mackenzie in the FF News studio and gives us an introduction to Stake as a business.
Stake started in Australia after Matthew realised that there was a massive opportunity for people outside of the US to invest in the US stock market, due to the high barriers to entry for international investors.
Matthew explains that as global conditions change and volatility increases, the investors that are around for the long-term will understand that the current fluctuations are just part & parcel of the market movements.
Watch the full video for an introduction to stake
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more