Abdul Naushad on Why SWIFT Needs to Partner with Fintechs
Buckzy’s Abdul Naushad discusses the evolution in payments infrastructure due to cross-border payments and what that means for legacy institutions like SWIFT. Naushad acknowledges that SWIFT plays an integral role in the ecosystem for banks and corporates, but advises that partnerships with new fintechs are invaluable when adapting to digital customer demands.
Companies In This Post
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more