2 Nov 2022
Singapore Expo (Hall 1 to 6), 1 Expo Drive, Singapore 486150
4 Nov 2022
Singapore FinTech Festival
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Elevandi today announced the return of the Singapore FinTech Festival (SFF) as an in-person event to be held from 2 to 4 November 2022. SFF 2022 will focus on ‘Building Resilient Business Models amid Volatility and Change’, with industry events and the annual Innovation Lab Crawl being held on 31 October and 1 November, as a prelude to the main festival. The event will be held at the Singapore EXPO.
SFF 2022 Theme
With the global economy seeing a surge in inflation and facing risks of a significant slowdown in growth, the prospects for the FinTech industry has become challenging, with many FinTech firms striving to stay resilient and viable amid the crisis. SFF 2022 will thus focus on discussing ways to build a resilient business model in today’s challenging market environment. Key stakeholders comprising global Heads of State, policy makers, regulators, financial services leaders, founders, investors, and technology leaders will take stock of the drivers of change and share how organisations can design resilient business models that are able to navigate the current and future challenges. In particular, the conference will examine three key questions:
- Viable: How are organisations building and redefining business models that can be more resilient to volatile market conditions?
- Responsible: How are organisations balancing corporate responsibility and profitability in order to achieve greater stakeholder satisfaction and engagement?
- Inclusive: How are organisations designing inclusive business models that cater to the needs of both the unbanked and underbanked?
The conference will comprise a series of Global and Knowledge Plenary sessions, and an Elevandi Insights Forum organised in the format of roundtable sessions
- Global Plenary sessions will focus on leaders and organisations addressing the core construct of Resilient Business Models.
- Knowledge Plenary sessions will feature breakout sessions on Web3 and Payments; Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG); Banking for Businesses; Insurance & Pensions; International Growth Markets powered by World FinTech Festival; and FinTech Regulation.
- Elevandi Insights Forum will consist of private, deep-dive roundtables which bring the public and private sector together to address challenges faced by the financial sector and drive key actionable outcomes.
SFF will also see the return of a physical exhibition featuring over 500 leading organisations, including global financial institutions, regulators and FinTechs, showcasing the latest innovations and developments in the FinTech space. The exhibition will include free-to-access Ecosystem Stages for attendees to get up close with the newest technologies, products and launches from industry players. These stages will feature Product Announcements and Product Showcases from exhibitors; a specially curated ESG Impact Zone; country and sector deep-dives in the World FinTech Festival1; and finalists’ showcases from the MAS Global FinTech Hackcelerator2 and Polyfintech100 API Hackathon3.