Whizzer: Solving The Problem of Financial Management for SMEs
The Whizzer project benefits from a EEA & Norway Grants grant investment from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norwegian Financial Mechanisms 2014-2021, in the frame of the Programme “SMEs Growth Romania”, operated by Innovation Norway. The total value of the investment is EUR 738.375, with EUR 420.000 EUR nonrefundable, as per the 2018/115906 contract.
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more