Transforming banking and financial services: How cloud-based software-as-a-service can redefine the banking experience
Find out how SaaS is redefining the banking experience from the experts in the field 💡
Consumer behaviour is changing and so must banks.
Watch this video to get the lowdown on how SaaS can improve:
⏰ Time to market
🍃 Environmental credentials
💰 Value add
And of course shore up your offering in an increasingly competitive market 🏆
David provides some all important examples of banks and companies that have used SaaS solutions like Temenos to improve ESG and reduce their carbon footprint.
Traditional banks are under threat from a number of challengers and even big tech players who are venturing into the financial services market, so there’s no room for complacency. It’s time to get competitive.
This new whitepaper is full of actionable insights to help your institution provide new features, reduce costs and move forward.
Be sure to watch the video and head to the link below to get the whitepaper.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more