The Insurtech Magazine Issue 02
Our latest edition of Insurtech Magazine is now live! Make sure you pick up a copy at Insuretech Connect in vegas next week!
In what can only be described as the best magazine in the world, of Insurtech, we uncover what it’s like to be an insurtechaholic, how insurance is fueling the gig lending economy in Latin America and why large insurers are far better than the banks at keeping their market share from the tech companies.
We’ve got incredible features from the biggest speakers in insurance:
- Alfuenta’s, CEO and Founder Alejandro Cosentino who tells us how they are fueling the gig lending economy in Latin America
- Chubb’s, Sean Ringstead details how insurance has and always will be the enabler of change in every industry
- Quadient’s, Andreina Dominguez, shows how science can improve the very design of customer experience in insurance forever
- The legend that is Nigel Walsh introduces us to some of the unsung heroes in Insurtech
People In This Post
- Do You Trust Artificial Intelligence? High-Tech Countries Say ‘No’, Reveals Swiss Re Analysis Read more
- The Insurtech Show: Improving The Insurance Industry With AI Read more
- Clearwater Analytics and J.P. Morgan Asset Management Integrate Platforms to Power Cutting-Edge Multi-Asset Trading Solution Read more
- Standard Chartered and Singapore FinTech Association partner on blockchain paper to drive sustainability in supply chain payments Read more
- Balance Tracking & Cost Accounting from Convoke’s Trusted Platform Read more