Norse Atlantic Airways Selects Tickitto to Provide Its Customers With Tickets to Sports, Live Events and Attractions
Tickitto AI Limited has announced its partnership with Norse Atlantic Airways to give their customers […]
Bendigo Bank Completes Roll Out of PayTo
Bendigo Bank has today launched its new PayTo digital payments service delivering new levels of […]
Virtual Arena: Building for the Future
Catch N26’s Alex Weber on our latest Virtual Arena where we find out how N26 […]
Tink technology enables multi-banking for Nordea’s Nordic app customers
Tink’s account aggregation, data enrichment and personal financial management technologies have been integrated into Nordea’s mobile banking app to deliver a personalised financial overview for the bank’s customers in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. The new app features will be rolled out gradually by Nordea in the Nordic markets — starting with Sweden, today.
How can banks use technology to bridge the physical and digital worlds?
Customer behaviour is changing – banks must be agile to stay in the game Banking […]
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more