Norse Atlantic Airways Selects Tickitto to Provide Its Customers With Tickets to Sports, Live Events and Attractions
Tickitto AI Limited has announced its partnership with Norse Atlantic Airways to give their customers […]
Stake's Matthew Leibowitz on Why Investors Should Be Able to Trade Anywhere
In this exclusive interview with Matthew Leibowitz, the Co-Founder and CEO of brokerage platform Stake, […]
Embedded Finance Provider HUBUC Secures Prestigious Y-Combinator Backing
The next generation banking-as-a-service platform, HUBUC has been selected to join one of the world’s […]
FOLK2FOLK delivers record pay-out to investors
FOLK2FOLK, the local lending company, has delivered more than £11.3m in gross interest payments to investors during financial year 2019.
Intel Capital Invests $132 Million in 11 Disruptive Technology Startups
Intel Capital, Intel Corporation’s global investment organization, announced today new investments totaling $132 million in 11 technology startups.
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more