Fintech Insider Episode 485. News: Stripe Capital – Should everyone in B2B lending just give up?
Ali Paterson, Editor-In-Chief at FF News, joined the 11:FS team for an episode of Fintech Insider focused on the B2B lending space.
This episode covers
- TransferWise wins restricted banking licence in Australia
- Stripe Capital Extends Business Lending To Online Platforms
- JP Morgan and Lloyds set sights on Starling as Sabadell plan to sell off TSB
- Black Friday payment data reveals rapid growth of buy now, pay later
- Visa and Circle team up to Bring the Benefits of Stablecoins to Businesses Worldwide. To find out more about this story we also spoke to Cuy Sheffield, Head of Crypto at Visa and Jeremy Allaire, CEO of Circle.
- Mogo launches new interactive Rainforest Mode in its app
Listen to the full episode here
- SavvyMoney Celebrates Signing of 1000th Financial Institution Amid Rapid Growth Read more
- Nene Capital Successfully Concludes First Acquisition of 2023 Read more
- P4 Healthtech Startup AERA Health Raises €4m in Pre-seed Round and Launches Read more
- Acquired.com Partners With Multipay as Its Official Hardware Provider for Card Terminals Read more
- AIB Selects Novidea’s Insurance Platform to Support Its Lloyd’s Coverholder Growth Strategy for the Caribbean Read more