Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon with Solange Chamberlain, NatWest
Joining us for the FF Salon at Sibos 2022, we talk to Solange Chamberlain, the Chief Operating Officer, of Commercial Bank at NatWest, about how the banking sector can progress ESG efforts. More banks are setting out targets to get to net-zero, and for Chamberlain, the use of consumer data points around individual carbon footprints will play a big part in getting that.
Companies In This Post
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more