Currently Executive Vice President and General Manager
About Jonah Paransky
Currently Executive Vice President and General Manager, Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions.
Business-to-business software/SaaS company CEO and General Manager. Process oriented leader with deep functional expertise in general management, product management, product marketing and marketing at global Fortune 500, mid-size and startup enterprises. Achievement-oriented, cross-functional, and analytical professional with strong track record of leading business success, creating strategic plans and successfully executing against growth opportunities.
– Successfully developed high performing organizations with strongly engaged employees. Experienced in leading organizational change in global organizations while motivating groups into cohesive successful teams.
– Proven expertise identifying market opportunities and bringing new product and service offerings to market while consistently improving end-to-end customer experiences and increasing net promoter scores (NPS).
– P&L responsibility with a history of accelerating growth in sales, revenue and profit while consistently exceeding corporate targets.
– Proven success leading organizations through strong organic growth, turn-arounds and post-acquisition integration and execution.
– Recognized domain expertise in vertical market-oriented software (including legal software and hospitality), systems management, virtualization, information security and business-to-business software-as-a-service (SaaS) markets.