About Jacqueline White
Board Member, Global Software & Services Company;
– Current Board Advisory role;
– Global Leader focused on IT Consulting and Enterprise Software Teams;
– Responsibility for $650M EUR P&L including all aspects of sales, consulting, marketing & overall growth;
– Global Executive Sponsor for several key clients;
– World-wide leadership positions at SAP, Accenture, Oracle, and SaltStack;
– Responsible for several industries, including: Financial Services, Retail, CPG, Life Sciences, Health Care, Teleco, Manufacturing, Utilities, Higher Education, and the Public Sector;
– Part of SaltStack’s Senior Management team, determining areas of strategic direction with a focus on Key Client Relationships, Alliances, Marketing, Sales and Business Development.
Ms. White’s strength’s include:
– Building deep, trust-based, client relationships;
– Leading world-class global Sales Teams;
– Building strong pipeline and closing business;
– Delivering consistent, year-over-year growth;
– Delivering quality technology engagements;
– Strong & Effective Leadership and Communication skills.
– Seasoned Public Speaker, Presenter & Trainer.
– Excellent inter-personal & facilitation skills.
– Excellent negotiation skills.
– Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, French.
– Disciplined approach to lead generation, sales and quota attainment.
– Track record of CONSISTENT successful performance.
– Strong Consulting delivery capability & skills.
– Passion for SUCCESS and winning.