I am a C-level executive with strong international background and 15 years of experience in successfully scaling e-commerce businesses entering a nascent market with a disruptive model:
– fixed and mobile telephony and niche PSP for the Tele2 Group (2000-06)
– online travel for Expedia (2006-08)
– secondary ticketing for viagogo (2008-13)
– online education for lynda (2013-15)
– and currently financial education and services for goHenry.
Prior 2000, I have held several management positions of growing responsibilities in non-profit organisations and a government agency in Russia, the former Soviet Union and East European countries.
Specialties: business strategy and execution, P&L responsibility, e-commerce, internationalization, scaling teams and processes for start ups and ramp ups, achieving balanced growth of demand side (online and offline marketing, online retailing) and supply side (acquisition of suppliers, account management), customer care.