ZebPay Launches ZEBB, an App Offering Easy SIP in Bitcoin and Ether
ZebPay, India’s oldest crypto asset exchange, announced the launch of ZEBB, a new app offering users simple, easy, and convenient Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) options in Bitcoin and Ether. ZEBB enables users to begin their Bitcoin and Ether SIP with investments worth as little as INR 100 with just three taps.
Along with seasoned traders and crypto enthusiasts, ZEBB aims at making investing in Bitcoin and Ether easy for everyone by lowering the barrier of entry. Users can automate their SIP investing on a regularly recurring schedule and enjoy instant buy/sell with 0% buying fees with ZEBB. Users simply must sign up, complete the KYC process and start buying Bitcoin or Ether.
ZEBB offers SIP in the crypto assets, Bitcoin and Ether. Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of more than a trillion dollars. Ether is the second largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of over 43 billion dollars. However, both Bitcoin and Ether prices can see large fluctuations depending on the demand and supply in the market, therefore, rupee cost averaging is the best way to get an average price on these assets.
Avinash Shekhar, Co-Chief Executive Officer, ZebPay said, “At ZebPay, we have always encouraged investors to dollar or rupee cost average. With ZEBB, we are making it easy and effortless for investors to do so. Moreover, Bitcoin and Ethereum are revolutionary technologies with tremendous growth potential, and SIP is known as one of the most efficient models of wealth creation helping users to invest in the best possible average buy price. If, for instance, an investor had bought Rs. 100 Bitcoin every week in the past year, they would have gained around 72% on their total investment of Rs. 5200.”
ZEBB is a product of ZebPay, a crypto-asset exchange in India since 2014. Just like ZebPay, ZEBB’s focus is always to ensure customer data security and the security of customer deposits and wallet holdings. With cold storage of cryptos, third-party security audits, and bug bounty programs, ZEBB has adopted top-notch security protocols so users can buy and safely HODL crypto assets.
Companies In This Post
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND Read more