Worldline and Microsoft introduce next generation fraud solution for online payments
Worldline (Euronext: WLN), a global leader in payments, has today announced the official launch of its partnership with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection. The collaboration will enable Worldline’s enterprise-level customers to deal with increasing challenges caused by online payment fraud.
As the first provider within the payments industry to fully adopt and integrate this Microsoft fraud screening solution, Worldline is now able to offer a next-generation hybrid fraud solution that can help increase accuracy and efficiency far beyond that of traditional rules or advanced machine learning alone. Powered by adaptive AI technology the solution is able to learn and adapt to the ever-changing fraud patterns, enabling global merchants to optimise fraud detection and protect revenue.
The collaboration between Worldline and Microsoft enables enterprise level customers to take advantage of the cutting-edge Dynamics 365 technology solution, from the outset, without wasting time and resource on deployment or onboarding. The result sees a truly seamless integration with no adverse impact on the overall customer experience. Key features for the solution are:
- Hybrid fraud screening – incorporating/combining static rules and advanced machine learning
- Machine learning AI – adapting to fraud patterns and optimising fraud detection
- Device fingerprinting – collection of device telemetry for device identification
- Multi-hierarchy management – enabling fraud management strategy across every level of the business
- Additional features include risk appetite assessment, extensive data network functionality, manual reviews, and the ability to accept all card payments and more.
Panteha Pedram, Director of Fraud and Risk Products at Worldline, said: “We are very excited to be the first payments provider to fully integrate Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection within our online solutions offering. Microsoft is truly an established world leader in fraud prevention and we look forward to harnessing their expertise and market reputation in order to enhance our client service offering.”
Robin Brenner, Sr. Director of Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection at Microsoft, added: “We are excited about our collaboration with Worldline to bring Microsoft’s state-of-the-art fraud detection to their global customer base. Our modern, cloud-native solution will help Worldline and their merchants combat fraud and maximize profits. We look forward to this partnership laying the groundwork for the future of payments and transactional services.”
For more information please visit the dedicated web page.
- EXCLUSIVE: “Derisking Offsetting” – Natalia Dorfman, Kita in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Diego Gutierrez, Vodacom – The Future for M-Pesa & Vodacom Read more
- wefox Appoints Helen Heslop to Board Read more
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more