Vipps becomes another payment method available at Conotoxia
In order to use this new way of paying at Conotoxia, all one needs to do is install the Vipps app on a smartphone and link the payment card to the account. Vipps is the most popular mobile payment method in Norway. It will allow Conotoxia users to, among other things, perform currency exchange and money transfer transactions or deposit funds into the Forex account on the web portal.
With the continuous broadening of the payment methods portfolio, Conotoxia users already have access to, i.a., fintech currency wallet, Google Pay and Apple Pay, PayPal, cards (Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club and others), traditional bank transfers and online transfers Pay-By-Link, Trustly, Klarna (Sofort), Visa Checkout, Skrill, BLIK, Rapid Transfer, Vipps, EPS and iDEAL.
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more