Untapped Ventures Announces Investment into Finnt, a Web3 De-Fi startup and recent YC Grad
Untapped Ventures announces investment into Finnt‘s $3.5 million seed round with a number of high profile investors backing the incredible crypto savings account startup including Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Uphonest Capital, Soma Capital, and ISA.
Finnt is the first financial application for distributed families around the world. Using digital assets and blockchain technology, Finnt is able to offer global joint and saving accounts. Finnt is changing the world of Traditional Finance and Remittance by allowing every family to leverage Decentralized Finance to better send, save and spend money in a global setup.
“Our investment in Finnt displays our commitment and enthusiasm about the future of Web3 and growth that is soon to come for both Finnt and the market as a whole,” said George Bandarian, Untapped’s Founding Partner.
“We believe wholeheartedly in the founders of the company, Anji Ismail and Faouzi El Yagoubi, and their ability to disrupt the fintech space. Our investment shows Untapped’s support of Anji, Faouzi, and Finnt’s purpose, all of which align with our mission. We are excited about the future of Finnt and look forward to our continued activity in the space”, added Bandarian.
Untapped Ventures is investing out of its inaugural Fund I and planning to launch a larger Web3 focused Fund II this year to support the growth of both its direct investments and venture studio spinouts, such as Fitcoin – an innovative move-to-earn startup.
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more