TS Imagine Expands Goldman Sachs Relationship With the Aim to Enhance Best Execution in Equities
TS Imagine, a dynamic end-to-end trading and portfolio management software platform connecting the investment management industry to a network of brokers, banks and exchanges, has become the first vendor to integrate pre-trade cluster analytics from Goldman Sachs into its trading system to support buy-side best execution requirements.
The integration means investment managers can automate more of their equity trading workflow thanks to Goldman’s pre-trade quant analytics. Goldman’s
Commenting on the integration, Michael
“Integrating GS stock cluster analytics into the TS Imagine OEMS empowers the buy side to further enhance the decision making in their TS Algo Wheels—in particular, optimising the criteria for eligibility of what is sent to an algo wheel and strategy selection. The clustering data can be overlaid on typical wheel inputs, such as notional and ADV, with data-driven, stock-specific classifications,” added Alex Harman, Co-Head of EMEA Electronic Trading at Goldman Sachs.
Dan Soudry, European Senior Account Manager at TS Imagine, concluded: “We are very pleased to integrate the GS cluster classification into the existing pre-trade analytics suite of TS Imagine’s OEMS. By making them available within our blotter and automation tools, we believe it will enrich our OEMS workflow to assist the buy-side trader with complex trading decisions.”
Following a longstanding partnership spanning over two decades, TS Imagine went live with Goldman’s pre-trade analytics
People In This Post
- astrantiaPay Selects SaaScada to Enrich Swiss Landscape of Business Payments and Fill Market Gap Read more
- Swift Go sign-ups triple as cooperative makes significant progress on G20 goals to enhance cross-border experience Read more
- Nationwide’s Matt Cox on Modern Payments and Giving Customers Back Their Control Back Read more
- Transact Payments Appoints Aaron Carpenter as CEO Read more
- Plum makes crypto investing available for EU customers Read more