Trust Payments Bolsters Management Team with Key Promotions
Trust Payments, a leader in fintech powering truly innovative customer commerce solutions, is thrilled to announce a strengthened management team across the Trust Payments Group with three key promotions.
Eric Levy is promoted to the position of Chief Transformation Officer (CTRO), Laurence Booth to the position of Chief Data Officer (CDO) and Siobhan Wright to the position of Chief People Officer (CPO) under the changes. The promotions will boost the depth of experience in the core management team as the company continues to grow globally.
Levy joined Trust Payments in January 2019 as Global Head of Project Management, while Booth joined in September 2021 as Group Head of Data and Wright joined in July 2019 as Head of HR.
Daniel Holden, Group Chief Executive Officer at Trust Payments, said: “These promotions represent something really exciting for us and they are all real assets for us moving forward. The management team is gaining a wealth of experience in key areas that are going to be crucial to our development as a company.”
Bolstering of the management team comes after a record year of growth for Trust Payments, which reported a 73% increase in revenue in its annual report last year, reaching a total figure of £108.7m.
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more