Tink appoints Rowan Taylor as Chief Revenue Officer
Open banking platform Tink has appointed Rowan Taylor as its Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). London-based Rowan joins Tink from AWS, where he spent more than five years leading global financial services sales teams. His 26 years’ experience in banking technology also includes roles at Gartner, KPMG and Accenture.
Rowan Taylor, CRO at Tink, said: “The Swedish technology sector has a strong reputation for producing some of the leading, most cutting edge fintech propositions. I’m looking forward to helping Tink continue its expansion across Europe, building high-performance teams who can serve complex customers, enabling them to develop rich propositions for their end users.
“Open banking is still in its infancy, and has been transforming the financial services industry in bites. But now is the time to turn this change into a wave, by being able to work with the largest organisations at scale – and cementing Tink’s position as the predominant open banking platform in all of our chosen markets.”
Daniel Kjellén, co-founder and CEO of Tink, added: “Rowan brings valuable experience of creating and growing high-performing teams, combined with a deep understanding of our customers, and the transformation that’s evolving in financial services across Europe. I’m proud to have someone of Rowan’s calibre joining Tink for the next exciting phase of our journey.”
Companies In This Post
- Azentio Software Recognized as a Notable Vendor in Leading Research Firms Digital Banking Engagement Platforms Report Read more
- Morgan Stanley enters collaboration with FinTech Scotland Read more
- Former Gousto Product Manager, Barry Pace, Joins Penfold as New Head of Product Read more
- Twenty7tec to Roll Out APPLY Integration With Kensington Mortgages Read more
- livi bank’s Development Continues with Pilot Launch of Wealth Management Service Read more