Ticketing platform pretix turns to Nordigen for open banking support for its clients
pretix provides firms in the event industry with a one-stop solution for all their ticketing needs. Their features include an e-commerce platform, a point of sale application, access control systems, and a versatile self-service backend. As part of their platform’s e-commerce payment options, pretix allows its clients to connect directly to their own bank accounts in order to receive payments.
“From the very start, it has been important to us that our clients have many options to choose from when it comes to payment. Traditional bank transfers are not only still a very important payment option for larger B2B clients, they are also a cost-efficient alternative to online payment methods like credit cards,” says Raphael Michel, CEO of rami.io, the software company behind pretix. “Up until now, however, using bank transfers involved a lot of effort for our clients, as they had to manually check their bank accounts for incoming payments. With Nordigen, we’ve finally been able to automate this process in a way that is both user-friendly as well as secure.”
The pretix x Nordigen collaboration enables pretix to connect to client bank accounts securely and quickly, allowing event organisers to keep track of transactions and payments.
“Open banking can be used successfully by any business that relies on payments or financial data, and we are excited to see diverse types of enterprises pick our solution to help facilitate payment reconciliation. pretix is a flexible system that can be used by any firm or organisation holding events and we are delighted to be helping them achieve convenience through automation of their accounting procedures,” notes Rolands Mesters, co-founder and CEO of Nordigen.
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more