Tell.money partners with Solaris to deploy Gateway solution
tell.money, the fintech that delivers innovative and rapidly deployable open banking services for banks and other account providers has contracted to integrate its Gateway solution into the Solaris platform.
Solaris is the leading embedded financial platform in Europe, enabling any company to offer innovative and compliant financial solutions to its customers. With its proprietary technology stack and broad licensing offering, Solaris powers more than 90 partners and over 7.5 million customer accounts.
Through the tell.money Gateway solution, partners benefit from market leading cloud-based API technology, which is capable of rapid integration, and is both scalable and resilient, delivering PSD2 compliant APIs, regulatory reporting, and secure consent management.
Commenting on the engagement, David Monty, founder and CEO of tell.money said, “Our partnership with Solaris is an important step for us and reaffirms the value of our Gateway solution. Solaris is a leading platform for embedded finance in Europe and working with them extends the tell.money brand into a rapidly growing market.”
Andrea Ramoino, Chief Strategy Officer at Solaris commented, “The tell.money platform gives us a straightforward futureproof solution to meet regulatory obligations of PSD2, while simultaneously ensuring our partners have a seamless user experience. It was important for us to select a provider that is dedicated to open banking compliance and supported by best-in-class technology.”
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more