Team8 collaborates with Money20/20 to showcase Israeli fintech innovation
Team8, a company-building venture group focused on fintech, cyber and digital health, is hosting a senior delegation of global VCs to shine the spotlight on Israel’s budding fintech scene between 6th-8th November. The delegation will be in Israel for the global fintech show, Money20/20’s debut visit to Tel Aviv.
The event brings together movers and shakers from Israel’s fintech industry and will include a forum with some of Israel’s most influential players. For example, on November 7th, industry experts will discuss Israel’s credentials as a hotbed for fintech innovation during the sold out World Tour session “Unleashing Fintech in the Startup Nation.”
The evening of the 7th will feature:
- A presentation by Oded Salomy, director of payment systems and member of management at the Bank of Israel on ”’How Fintech Entrepreneurs Can Leverage Regulation as an Opportunity”
- A fireside chat between Shmuel Ben Tovim, director, Fintech Israel Innovation Community and Ronen Assia, Team8 Managing Partner and co-founder of eToro who will discuss his role in co-founding eToro and steering it on a path to global success
- A follow-up panel, moderated by Sanjib Kalita, Editor in Chief for Money20/20. focusing on current investment trends in the financial services industry which includes insights from Team8 Managing Partner Sarit Firon, Nyca Partner Jeremy Solomon, and Greylock Partner Seth Rosenberg
- On the morning of November 8th, Team8, Money20/20, Greylock and Nyca will host an exclusive breakfast for over 100 fintech founders and industry leaders at Team8’s HQ.
Over the course of the week, Team8 will also be hosting a global delegation of venture capital groups to introduce them to some of the country’s most promising fintech startups and founders. The delegation includes more than a dozen global leaders from some of the top venture groups in the world, including Greylock Partners, Nyca Partners, and others.
Team8 Managing Partner Rakefet Russak-Aminoach, said: “Money20/20’s visit to Tel Aviv represents a major milestone for Israel’s thriving fintech community. Despite challenging market conditions, Israel remains a center of excellence for fintech innovation, defined by resilient teams and solutions tailored to evolving market trends. We’re thrilled to be collaborating with Money20/20 and other leading VCs from around the world to help showcase a small sample of the incredible startups that have put Israel on the global fintech map.”
“Israel has an incredibly rich fintech ecosystem,” said Scarlett Sieber, Chief Strategy and Growth Officer at Money20/20. “From startups to VCs, Israel is home to some of the most exciting players in the world of fintech and with a pretty enlightened regulatory framework, it’s clear the industry has the potential to scale even in challenging times. We’re super excited to be here and delighted to be partnering with Team8 on this stop on the World Tour.”
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more