Tarmika Connects to Ivans Distribution Platform
Ivans today announced a new partnership with Tarmika, a single-entry solution designed to streamline the commercial lines quoting process, to connect to the Ivans Distribution Platform, the industry’s platform for commercial lines marketing and sales distribution. Connecting to the platform will enable Tarmika to expand access to carriers and MGAs for its agency customers, providing more coverage options for policyholders.
Our goal is to help our agents find the best coverage for their customers,” said Raghav Tanna, chief executive officer, Tarmika. “Our partnership with Ivans will give our customers access to more products so they can provide the best coverage for their clients’ specific risks.”
Ivans Distribution Platform improves the entire commercial lines policy lifecycle. Unlike point solutions available in the market, the Ivans solution supports both straight-through processing as well as more complex risks that require an underwriter’s attention. By using Ask Kodiak to identify market appetite as part of the process, the platform increases efficiencies and submission volume and can lower declination rates.
“Agencies want to work in one place to manage their commercial lines quoting, not multiple independent applications and portals, while carriers want to minimize the amount of partners they need to connect with for custom development,” said Reid Holzworth, chief executive officer, Ivans. “We are excited to welcome Tarmika to the Ivans Distribution Platform to deliver its agencies a single access point to the right products and provide our carrier customers expanded market reach.”
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more