Tarabut Gateway Completes The KSA Open Banking Certification And Launches Its Open Banking Services
Tarabut Gateway, MENA’s leading open banking platform, announces today it has successfully completed the KSA Open Banking certification and is now launching its Open Banking services within the Regulatory Sandbox, based on the Open Banking Framework released by the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA).
This certification, a significant milestone in the company’s growth trajectory, demonstrates Tarabut Gateway’s commitment to delivering best-in-class user experiences that power the region’s next generation of financial services.
Abdulla Almoayed, CEO of Tarabut Gateway, commented: “We are delighted to meet the rigorous Open Banking Framework released by the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA). This achievement reflects our relentless commitment to driving the growth of open banking in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and beyond. We extend our gratitude to SAMA for its continued support and guidance throughout this process.”
Tarabut Gateway’s achievement of being among the first to attain the certification significantly bolsters its position as a major player in the region’s evolving financial technology landscape. It is a testament to the company’s dedication to spearheading innovation and growth within the open banking industry in the region.
In November 2022, Tarabut Gateway became one of the first fintechs to receive the permit to test its innovative services under SAMA’s regulatory sandbox environment. In May 2023, the company was certified as AIS Retail Provider.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more