Synapse Launches FastTrack Program to Support Companies Impacted by Recent Bank Closures
Synapse Financial Technologies Inc., a banking-as-a-service (BaaS) platform that increases access to best-in-class financial products, launched Synapse FastTrack Program (FastTrack), which enables fintechs impacted by recent bank closures to reinstate payment-processing services in a matter of days.
FastTrack is intended for companies with simple payment processing offerings needing a new provider. The program will support ACH (same day and next day), Fedwire, SWIFT Wires, RDC, RPPS, Check Issuance, Acquiring (Push and Pull)1, and Virtual Card Issuance (for disbursements).
“Many companies have been struggling with service disruptions since the closure of Silicon Valley Bank. The FastTrack Program is designed to reduce customer impact by ensuring businesses can reinstate their services without major delays,” said Sankaet Pathak, Co-Founder and CEO of Synapse. “FastTrack encapsulates our core commitment to our customers to enable them to launch best-in-class financial products at speed so they can meet their customers’ needs.”
To learn more about the Synapse FastTrack Program, please visit Synapsefi.com/fasttrack.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more