SUNRATE Closes Series C Funding Round, Led by SoftBank Ventures Asia
Fintech company SUNRATE, which offers global payment and treasury solutions for business clients, closed Series C round financing, led by SoftBank Ventures Asia, joined by new investors Banyan Pacific Capital (BPC), TDF Impact Investment, and previous investors Redpoint China, JAFCO Asia, China Growth Capital, and K2VC.
In 2021, SUNRATE’s total payment volume and revenue both increased by over 2.5 times. The company has been profitable since 2020. Its core products are global payment and treasury solutions, including gateway of multiple payment methods and foreign exchange risk management SaaS platforms. The company continues to empower its business clients in their global business development, by co-operating with large clearing banks, commercial banks, and card schemes.
Post financing, SUNRATE will further speed-up growth by investing into people and talents, enhancing products and services by staying customer centric, as well as continue its Pan-Asia strategy with more geographic expansion and localization.
Companies In This Post
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more