Stake’s Matthew Leibowitz is Taking Wall Street by the Horns
In this segment of our exclusive interview with Matthew Leibowitz, the Co-Founder and CEO of brokerage platform, Stake, we discuss the company’s trading capabilities and the access UK customers have to over 6000 U.S. stocks, free of FX charge. Leibowitz knows that customers want full access to Wall Street, and the Stake platform allows customers around the world to trade as if they were U.S. residents themselves.
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more