Sotheby’s International Realty Once Again Prevails in RealTrends The Thousand Top Individual Sales Volume List
Sotheby’s International Realty is pleased to announce that for another consecutive year, it is the most represented real estate brand on the 2023 RealTrends’ The Thousand Individuals by Sales Volume list. Once again, Sotheby’s International Realty agents represented the majority of the Individuals by Sales Volume category, proving that more luxury agents choose to affiliate with the brand than any other competitor. Several teams affiliated with Sotheby’s International Realty were also recognized on the Top Teams by Sales Volume list for 2022.
“It comes as no surprise that once again, more Sotheby’s International Realty agents command the sales volume rankings compared to any other real estate brand,” said Philip White, President and CEO of Sotheby’s International Realty. “Today’s luxury buyers and sellers turn to our award-winning real estate advisors for their superior expertise and top-notch service. Our agents not only expertly navigate the market, but also work tirelessly to achieve positive outcomes. It is truly gratifying to witness their achievements being acknowledged, and I consider it a privilege to collaborate with these industry leaders.”
For the highly coveted 2023 rankings, Sotheby’s International Realty proudly claimed 38 agents of the top 250 sales associates in the RealTrends individual sales volume category. The annual report ranks America’s top 1,000 residential real estate agents and teams based on their 2022 sales volume and transaction sides.
Companies In This Post
- Visa Partners with UK Government and Top UK Universities to Power the Next Generation of AI Talent Read more
- ING Americas makes key leadership appointments in its Sectors and Capital Markets and Advisory Teams Read more
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more
- Shift4 Partners with Give Lively to Offer Powerful Fundraising Solution to Nonprofits Read more
- SmartStream appoints Akber Jaffer as Chief Executive Officer Read more