SmartStream launches latest solution for onboarding cash balances faster with AI-enabled technology
SmartStream, the financial Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM®) solutions provider, today announces the latest version of SmartStream Air – with new AI functionality to onboard cash balances faster and more accurately, whilst further improving cash reconciliations. A new development team was set up to research and provide the new functionality in partnership with clients.
If cash balances and/or positions are not managed correctly they will eventually lead to errors, financial losses, and even regulatory penalties. The key USP for SmartStream Air version 8 is for quick and easy onboarding of cash balances. The latest solution will continue to leverage its AI-enabled technology and exception management capabilities to provide users with the confidence to manage cash balances instantly. It is a great addition for existing clients, whilst providing a competitive advantage by outperforming slow, expensive, and ineffective systems.
Jethro MacDonald, Head of Product Management – AI and Machine Learning at SmartStream, states: “To ensure we had the right upgrade, we hired a team of UX researchers to make sure we are delivering what the market is currently demanding. Having tested it with a few clients, the results have shown that the solution empowers them to be confident in their decision-making, in addition to providing an end-to-end solution, with a quick implementation time. This enhanced version is a powerful addition to our SmartStream Air solution – providing AI-enabled technology in the cloud”.
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more