Service Lloyds Enhances Workers’ Compensation Underwriting with Gradient AI
Gradient AI, a leading enterprise software provider of artificial intelligence (AI) solutions in the insurance industry announced today that Service Lloyds Insurance Company has adopted its solution to better predict risk and improve the pricing accuracy of workers’ compensation policies.
Specializing in workers’ compensation insurance, Service Lloyds is a privately owned company rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best. Recently, the company has expanded its operations geographically while investing in technology and automation to gain efficiencies and enhance customer service. As part of this effort, Service Lloyds implemented Gradient AI’s solution to bolster the underwriting process and improve decision-making while enhancing both the customer and agent experience.
By using Gradient AI, Service Lloyds is leveraging the power of machine learning and an industry-federated data set containing millions of underwritings and claim records. This has enabled Service Lloyds to move beyond traditional underwriting methods which rely only on industry averages, and instead provide more accurate quotes that are highly correlated with a policy’s unique risks.
“Gradient AI is a power tool for our underwriters,” said Jacob Clymer, chief operating officer, Service Lloyds. “Our experienced underwriters’ judgement coupled with Gradient AI’s risk assessment capabilities is a winning combination, enabling us to quote policies significantly more correlated with their unique risk.”
Clymer added, “The ability to blend our data with Gradient AI’s federated data has also been a key performance-enhancing factor especially as we enter new markets. It has helped us drive nationwide expansion, better meet customers’ needs and serve a broader range of industries.”
“Insurers like Service Lloyds have an opportunity to reinvent the model that underlies the traditional underwriting process,” said Stan Smith, founder & CEO, Gradient AI. “Service Lloyds is leading the way on how to advance underwriting with the power of AI and data. We are pleased to support the company’s expansion efforts.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more