Resilience Continues to Attract Leading Insurance Talent: Names Sarah Thompson SVP of Underwriting
Resilience, which provides cyber insurance and security solutions to mid-market enterprises, continues to build its experienced insurance team with the addition of Sarah Thompson as SVP of Underwriting. Thompson joins Resilience from Aon, where she was Director of Reinsurance in Global Cyber Practice, leading cyber treaty negotiations and placements focused on growing market support and capacity development. Thompson joining Resilience reflects the strong market momentum toward the company’s Insure and Secure model. Thompson is based in the Resilience New York office, and will report to Killian Brady, VP of Underwriting, Eastern Region.
“Thompson’s reinsurance broking experience in building and growing a cyber business to serve clients with complex risks is a tremendous value on our team,” said Killian Brady. “She understands the nuances of cyber – the challenges of working with clients on an ever-changing risk landscape – and shares our commitment to improve clients’ cyber wellness – going beyond an insurance policy mindset.”
Thompson has also served as Vice President at Aon Cyber Solutions, where she was responsible for owning all aspects of client services of large multinational clients placing cyber/EO risk. Before joining Aon, Thompson held various roles at AIG.
“Resilience has been taking an innovative approach to working with clients on cyber risk – integrating the collective experience of CISOs and risk managers – and they have gotten the attention of the cyber insurance market,” said Thompson. “I’m excited to join Resilience with the opportunity to build on their national footprint and deliver the Insure and Secure approach to mid-market companies.”
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more