Receipthero Goes Live in Switzerland, Activates First Merchant on the Platform
ReceiptHero’s first international merchant went live in Switzerland this week. In collaboration with Noerdkantine in Oerlikon the northern part of Zürich, their POS provider, TC POS by the Zucchetti Group, and their card payment provider Worldline, ReceiptHero matched the first digital receipt outside of Finland. It represents the company’s first international steps abroad and sets the foundations for scaling up the Swiss market.
‘This has been a fifteen month process in the making, we’re excited to have finally got the core platform now setup in Switzerland and we’re ready to onboard merchants’ – Mikko Rieger, ReceiptHero Country Manager, DACH
‘We’re happy to be part of this milestone for ReceiptHero and we’re excited to support with rolling out the service towards our other Swiss merchants’ – Christian Mattle, Managing Director Zucchetti Switzerland SA
With Noerdkantine as the pilot merchant, ReceiptHero was able to fully test the end to end solution. Once the test payment was carried out, the ReceiptHero app notification arrived within seconds and the test user received the receipt right away.
‘It was a cool feeling to be the first merchant but also the first pilot customer to receive ReceiptHero’s first receipt abroad. Suddenly receiving the receipt without having done anything differently when paying adds a positive element of surprise.” says Julia Campolongo, restaurant manager at the Noerdkantine.
Worldline is a leading player in the payments business across Europe. With the integration now up and running, ReceiptHero can start to roll out the solution to Worldline’s wider merchant customer base, across a variety of POS providers, in Switzerland and beyond.
‘It’s been a long time coming, but it’s great that we now have ReceiptHero up and running. We look forward to being part of the sustainability journey and support our partner ReceiptHero to provide real and add-on value to merchants based on their existing terminal infrastructure in the DACH region. Even more so: it comes at no additional cost to merchants.’ – Daniel Wirthlin, Head of Partner Management and Marco Aeschbacher, Head of Product Management Value Added Services at Worldline.
People In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more