Provenir Recognized as Best Credit Risk Solution in the Credit & Collections Technology Awards for the Second Year Running
Provenir, a global leader in AI-powered risk decisioning software for the fintech industry, has announced it has won the award for “Best Credit Risk Solution” in the Credit & Collections Technology Awards 2022. Provenir also won in this category in 2021. The Credit & Collections Technology Awards highlight the success of companies and individuals leading the way in enhancing credit and collections technology.
“Provenir is honored to win the award for Best Credit Risk Solution again, which is a testament to our continued focus on innovation to drive the best business outcomes,” said Frode Berg, General Manager, Europe, at Provenir. “Provenir lets financial services providers push the boundaries of what’s possible with data, AI and decisioning to provide real-time approvals and more inclusive financial services access to individuals and companies worldwide.”
Provenir’s industry-leading AI-Powered Decisioning Platform is data fueled and AI-driven for smarter risk decisioning. The solution, managed through a single UI, empowers organizations to innovate further and faster than ever before, driving the continuous optimization they need to power growth and agility, without increasing risk.
With the unique combination of real-time, on-demand access to data, embedded AI and world-class decisioning technology, Provenir provides a cohesive risk ecosystem to enable smarter decisions across identity, fraud and credit – offering diverse data for deeper insights, auto-optimized decisions, and a continuous feedback loop for constant improvement both at onboarding when assessing risk, and in monitoring ongoing transactions for fraud.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more