Polygon’s Blockchain Technology Receives Boost from Deutsche Telekom
Polygon, the leading Ethereum Layer-2 scaling platform, is set to become a focus of expanding blockchain activities from Deutsche Telekom. The global telecommunications leader has announced its role as a validator on the Polygon network, a step that emphasizes the company’s commitment to enhancing the Ethereum ecosystem through Polygon’s platform.
Deutsche Telekom’s subsidiary, Deutsche Telekom MMS, will provide staking and validation services for Polygon’s Proof-of-Stake (PoS) network and Supernets solutions. As a validator, Deutsche Telekom MMS will contribute significantly to the security, governance, and decentralization of Polygon’s PoS sidechain and Supernets app-chains.
Dirk Röder, Head of the Blockchain Solutions Center at Deutsche Telekom, highlighted Polygon’s resource efficiency and security as pivotal elements driving their collaboration. “This partnership marks an important step towards maximizing the potential of blockchain technology and enabling mass deployment of viable applications,” Röder noted.
Michael Blank, Chief Operating Officer at Polygon Labs, welcomed Deutsche Telekom’s participation. He remarked that the partnership is an opportunity to encourage more businesses to adopt blockchain technology through Polygon.
The Polygon ecosystem offers comprehensive protocols to provide developers with easy access to significant scaling solutions, supporting tens of thousands of decentralized applications. Polygon’s Supernets solution enables developers to create high-performing, customizable app chains swiftly, demonstrating a commitment to efficiency, economic transaction processing, and security.
Deutsche Telekom’s backing not only solidifies Polygon’s potential but signifies the rising recognition of blockchain technology’s transformative capacity among major corporations.
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more