Transact Payments Appoints Aaron Carpenter as CEO
Transact Payments today announces the appointment of Aaron Carpenter as its new CEO. The appointment comes at a time of consistent growth for the company, which is a leading provider of UK and European BIN sponsorship and modular payment services.
In this new role, he will be primarily responsible for driving forward Transact Payments’ strategy for continued and sustainable growth, while also supporting the diversification of its product offering.
He brings over ten years of senior experience to the role and joined Transact Payments in February 2019 as Chief Operating Officer (COO), prior to being appointed as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Transact Payments Malta Limited, the European licensed entity within the Group. As CEO of Transact Payments Malta Limited, he was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Group’s European Economic Area (EEA) licensable activity. Aaron also spent a number of years as a legal and regulatory advisor to the payments and gaming sectors and held the position of Managing Director of Ramparts European Law Firm.
Transact Payments’ growth trajectory continues unabated with an impressive 75% increase in revenue in 2021 compared to 2020, and which looks likely to again grow exponentially in 2022. Its clients include traditional credit institutions through to cutting-edge fintech firms and it has partnered with companies such as Payac, Pliant, Moss and Lendable.
Transact Payments CEO, Aaron Carpenter, said: “I am delighted to take on this leadership role at Transact Payments. The company has built up significant momentum in the last number of years and my focus will be on continuing our sustainable growth model while helping to diversify our payment product offering to clients.”
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more