KEO World Launches Multi-Product Payment & Collection Rails Within the Amex Business Link™ Platform
KEO World (KEO) today announced expanded capabilities for its Workeo product to integrate multi-product payment and collection rails within Amex Business Link™, a digital business-to-business (B2B) payments ecosystem where KEO customers manage Workeo products. As a result, Workeo customers in Mexico can now make payments to suppliers, collect invoices from buyers, and determine financial conditions, terms, and rates in real-time within the same digital environment of the Amex Business Link platform they already use.
“KEO continues its investment to improve its capabilities and provide complete and efficient digital payment solutions for its clients in Mexico, a country where Workeo’s digital line of credit in pesos or dollars, has been widely accepted. With the integration of the multi-product rails in Amex Business Link, we will expand our offerings to both buyers and sellers in the market, allowing KEO to provide our clients with a digital payment platform that handles settlement of all their invoices,” said Paolo Fidanza, Founder and CEO of KEO World. “We are proud to reach another ‘first’ with American Express, and together, we will continue to innovate in the B2B space.”
Through the use of Workeo, the Amex Business Link™ platform automates transactions and operations using advanced encryption and tokenization technology, which adheres to the highest security standards set by PCI (Process Control Indicator). KEO customers can now take advantage of this functionality, allowing them to securely and seamlessly digitize their transactions.
“Expanding the value proposition of the Amex Business Link™ platform is one of our priorities so that buyers and suppliers can make real-time decisions that optimize their working capital. Enabling multi-product rails for KEO provides better payment and collection tools under the same automated digital ecosystem their customers are already accustomed to,” said René Centeno, Commercial & B2B Head of American Express.
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more
- Transfer Galaxy and Intergiro Forge Alliance to Reshape Global Remittances Read more
- Flutterwave Secures 13 New Money Transmission Licenses in the U.S. and Services 29 States with its Send App Remittance Solution for Consumers and Enterprises Read more
- New survey: 76% of top financial services firms are envisaging or already using AI or machine learning Read more