DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace
DailyPay, a leader in earned wage access, and a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced it is available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace and can be integrated with Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM). Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a centralized repository of enterprise applications offered by Oracle and Oracle partners.
With DailyPay, Oracle Cloud HCM customers will have the ability to provide the powerful employee benefit of on-demand pay to their employees, allowing them to access their income as they earn it. With choice and control over their earned pay, DailyPay users can pay bills, spend, save, or invest on their own schedule – not an arbitrarily scheduled payday.
Research from The Aite Novarica Group reveals that nearly 9 out of 10 (88%) DailyPay users had less trouble paying bills on time after using the benefit.
“Financial wellness is a key driver of employee satisfaction and retention,” said Nancy Estell Zoder, vice president, product strategy, Oracle. “DailyPay’s innovative earned wage access solution combined with Oracle Cloud HCM can help organizations enhance their employee experience.”
“We are proud to work with Oracle Cloud HCM customers to help employees feel valued and bring financial equity to their workforces,” said Kevin Coop, CEO, DailyPay. “DailyPay’s participation in Oracle Cloud Marketplace supports our mission to build a new financial system for everyone and enables Oracle Cloud HCM customers to easily reap the benefits of earned wage access.”
Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a one-stop shop for Oracle customers seeking trusted business applications and services offering unique solutions, including ones that extend Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications.
- Shakepay empowering customers with expanded suite of financial tools Read more
- Banxa Partners with Trust Wallet for Secure, Seamless Crypto Transactions Read more
- Novidea Boosts Sales Team to Meet Increasing Demand for Its Insurance Management Platform in the UK Read more
- N26 to offer stocks and ETFs investments via Upvest’s Investment API Read more
- Kroo more than doubles crowdfunding target to raise over £2M as UK public backs better banking Read more